Friday, March 15, 2019

Ulta 21 Days Of Beauty! My Recommendations and What I'm Eyeing

If you couldn't already tell...I love makeup. I love sales. So obviously Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is a glorious time. Honestly, this sale can be hit or miss for me, but they have some amazing things this year! Most items are half off, which is amazing. Below are my top picks. You're welcome :)

March 18th 
The Dose of Colors and Desi/Katy Friendcation Palette!



Not gonna lie, I'm pretty surprised to see this here. This palette got amazing reviews and I personally love it. The pressed glitter shades are so special and beautiful and the mattes blend really well. The palette typically retails for $55 and it will be on sale for $28. I'd definitely grab this one if you can!

March 20th

Mac Paint Pots are on sale for $11!




These really are just tried and true eyeshadow primers. They do a great job of covering any veins or redness on the eyelids and they also provide a tacky base allowing your eyeshadows to last all day. I'm going to try to pick one up if they don't sell out immediately.

March 22nd 
The Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette



I've been eyeing this palette since it came out. The Too Faced eyeshadow formula is not my favorite, but a lot of my favorite influencers love this palette and say it works really well. The shades look absolutely beautiful and I am a fan of Too Faced adorable packaging and the fact that their chocolate bar palettes actually smell like chocolate. At $24.50 I think this is a good deal if you've been eyeing this palette as well.

March 23rd
The Anastasia Brow Wiz



This is just a great brow pencil and many people's ride or die. At $10.50 you should definitely pick this up if you're in the market for a new brow pencil.

March 24th 
It Cosmetics Brushes for Ulta



These brushes are really high quality. They are soft, they blend everything perfectly and last a long time.

Tarte palettes: Their new colorful eyeshadow as well as a face palette are also on sale.



Tarte eye and face products are consistently good so I always feel confident recommending.

March 26th
Ofra X Nikkietutorials Highlighter Palette



Ofra highlights are so beautiful. Pillowtalk is one of my all time favorites. If you watch Nikkietutorials on youtube, you know she is the glow queen. If you are looking for a blinding and beautiful highlight this is definitely going to be up your ally.

March 27th
*Note: This is a really good day

The Smashbox Primerizer:




This is the love child of a moisturizer and a primer. If you have dry skin, you will really love how hydrated it makes your skin feel and foundation wears so nicely over it. One of my faves.

Persona Cosmetics Highlighters:



Persona Cosmetics is an amazing brand, all of their products are really high quality. I've heard great things about the highlights and wouldn't mind checking this one out myself.

Nudestix Lip and Cheeks:



These products are really awesome. They glide on and give that perfect natural stain to lips and cheeks.

March 28th 
Buxom Lip Creams



I love the buxom lip cream formulas and colors, especially white russian. If you are addicted to lip gloss like I am, you will love these. Promise.

March 29th
Velour Lashes: These are some of the best falsies out there if ya ask me



April 3rd
Philosophy Miracle Worker - one of my all time favorite anti aging moisturizers. It usually costs a pretty penny so if you can get it for half off...you definitely should.

Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder: This is a beautiful setting powder! I definitely picked one up during their last sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment